Home Business Bootcamp Training with George Kosch for 16 Dec 2016
Video File Link: Download Here
Worldprofit's Bootcamp Instructor, George Kosch kicked off the training session promptly and got down to business.
The focus of the training was how to SPEED up your promotions! Sure-fire methods for SAVING TIME when doing your promotions.
George demonstrated how by taking a few hours now to set up your promotions, you can save THOUSANDS of hours later.
Questions and demonstration requests are encouraged in the training - these weekly sessions are all about helping, there are no dumb questions. Ask and you shell receive! For those Members unable to attend the LIVE training, you can submit your questions or requests for demonstrations, via a Support form then you can watch the recording later to get your answers or demos. We cater to your needs that's how important this training is to you.
Training Topics covered in this session.
Top 10 Recommended Time Savers
1. Post Box
2. JitBit Autotext
3. Lazy Blogger (included in Silver and Platinum VIP Memberships)
4. Promo Organizer (included in Silver and Platinum VIP Memberships)
5. Lead Funnels (included in Silver and Platinum VIP Memberships)
6. 24 Monitors Team. Members promote - the Monitors close. Unique to Worldprofit and one of your BEST sales tools.
7. Prospect Emailer (included in Silver and Platinum VIP Memberships)
8. OPTIONAL paid advertising sources (traffic blaster packages, traffic pkgs, exclusive leads, FastTrack Ad Co-op)
9. Call Loop (free trial)
10. LIVE Chat
What to do if you are a NEW Worldprofit Member.
Instant Sales pages versus Capture Pages? When to use what and why.
The value of a 2nd Monitor for your computer
Lesson 3, how to get your bonuses, why Lesson 3 is so important to you!
It's the foundation level of your growing business. Master the skills in Lesson 3 and you can apply this to ANY onlien business so you start making sales now and for the LEFTIME of your growing business.
LIVE Chat System
1. New dynamic "Holiday" landing page available now.
2. We are looking for new Monitors to join our Team. Learn and get some nice perks too! Submit a Support ticket and we will send you details.
3. NO monitor meeting this Saturday or next Saturday
Any questions, or concerns, submit a Support Ticket so we can help you. We are here 7 days a week / 365 days to assist you. Use us!
Thank you to everyone who attended the LIVE Training session today. We appreciate your comments, questions, and feedback so the training is meaningful to both the individual and all members.
---> The next LIVE training session is Friday Dec, 23rd at 8 AM CT / 9 AM ET.