Using Excel to Analyze WorldProfit Ad Tracker data to find highest converting pages.
Video File Link: Download Here
How do you know which links are performing the best, with the highest number of clicks?
The WorldProfit Ad Tracker records the last two weeks of Ad Tracker data or 10,000 entries. WOW! That is a lot of data!
Well, Microsoft Excel has some in credible tools to quickly analyze massive lists of data
- I download the Adtracker CSV and open with Excel
- Turn on Excel Data!Filter for the whole table
- Filter blanks for the date column, then delete those rows
- Insert Pivot Table
- Add to rows "CloakedURLName"
- Add values "CloakedURLName"
- Copy that pivot table result (exclude header and summary lines)
- Create new sheet
- Home!Paste Values
- Sort by column B largest first